One of the strengths of the AMO Program is the care taken in preparing new leaders. A nine-month training period is just the beginning of long-term collaboration with others who have special callings to raise the standards of Christian education in their nation. Biblical Christian ideas and methods are learned for inspiring the next generations.
Despite the pandemic, five new trainers from Mexico have recently been certified by Chrysalis International. Adriana, Lilia, Laura, Stephanie, and Pastor Ananias are the latest newly certified AMO Trainers for Mexico. A total of ten additional trainers have now been added this year.
These five teamed up to train thirty-six individuals by way of video conferencing. Everyone was blessed and the training was a great success. This practicum served as their final requirement for trainer certification.
We ask you to pray for these vital new leaders as they apply their training in the various places God has put them:
- Adriana specializes in working with indigenous groups and works throughout central and northern Mexico.
- Lilia and her husband pastor and teach in Oaxaca.
- Laura homeschools and teaches children in impoverished neighborhoods through her church in Jalisco.
- Stephanie is a teacher and leader in a Christian school founded by her family in Aguascalientes.
- Ananias is pastor at one of the largest Presbyterian churches in the State of Mexico.
We are blessed to walk with all twenty-three AMO Trainers in Mexico, especially, in these extraordinary times.
Thank you, for your continued prayers and support.
Chris and Francelia