With thankful hearts, we report that 12 new candidates from Mexico have enrolled to become AMO Trainers! In addition, four pastors will be auditing the course, by Chrysalis International, in order to become leaders in helping us prepare local churches with greater vision for education.
Almost 40 in total, from various nations, have been accepted in recent days to Chrysalis’ online course for equipping new AMO Trainers of Teachers (TOT’s). As we’ve mentioned before, these trainers will, in turn, teach thousands of parents and church leaders to transform the education of their children and the future of their nations.
Education sustained, informed, and inspired by God’s Word, is providing purpose, understanding, and love of learning for a growing number of children. We need your fellowship in the Spirit, with prayers and support.
- Please, pray for the class that begins March 16th. Most have very busy schedules and deal with many challenges in order to attend and do homework.
- Pray for Dr. Elizabeth Youmans, who will teach the majority of the sessions, as well as Cristina Inchaustegui, Francelia McReynolds, Jill Thrift, Jose González, Darrow Miller, and Luis Sena.
- Pray for all the resources needed to fund and equip this course. Each TOT has qualified for a scholarship that covers the majority of their cost. If you would like to help fund these scholarships, please contact us, or write email@example.com.
- Pray for our current four TOT’s in Mexico as they complete another training in Oaxaca today, and prepare for trainings in Mexico City and then the Huastecas, with our friend (and future AMO Trainer!) Susie Frerichs Hernández and Club Amistad.
- Pray for us at AMO México as we raise funds to help meet special needs of the TOT’s in Mexico such as computers, travel assistance, continuing education and an annual retreat.
- We ask your special prayer, by name, for the new TOT trainees and their nations, listed below. Thank you!
1 Bolivia: Ruth
1 Dominican Republic: Rafael
1 El Salvador: Febe
2 Nicaragua: Franklin and Greter
3 Peru: Elith, Gladys, Juan
3 Zambia: Stephan, Chishimba, Anastasia
11 Colombia: Claudia G, Claudia F, Claudia R, David, Angelica, Gladys, Karen, Kelly, Olga, Samuel, Jenny.
12 México plus 4 auditing: Aldo y Rubí, Africa, Betzabé, Diana y Israel, Esther, Fidel, Josías, Lilliana, Marlene, Mildred, Pablo, Pedro, Priscila, Susie