Thank you, for your wonderful prayers and financial support throughout 2015. God, working through you and others, has further established transformative, inspired, biblical Christian education in a growing number of homes, churches, and schools across Mexico. At times, it may seem the darkness is overcoming us in our nations but, we all know Jesus Christ – the Word – has the victory!
This ministry would not be possible without your involvement. We are especially thankful for:
- The preparation of four new AMO Trainers for Mexico
- Approximately 2000 children learning to live-out biblical principles with the help of AMO trained parents and teachers
- The ongoing discipleship and training of parents and other teachers with almost 100 trained in 2015
- The printing of the literature classic Heidi, in Mexico. This book was previously out of print and very difficult to get from its publisher in Argentina
- The production of AMO’s latest literature classic Hans Brinker and the Silver Skates and its accompanying AMO Teacher’s Guide. This translation required many, many, hours of hard work and revision by Dr. Elizabeth Youmans and her team, which included Francelia.
- A very successful, and well attended, MeXED conference last September in Tabasco which brought together leaders in biblical Christian education and discipleship from across Mexico and the United States
- As a couple, we were blessed through The Antioch Partners, by a retreat in Thailand with others sent through TAP. Meeting with others working around the world in God’s mission was inspiring and very helpful.
- We are very thankful for you!
We look forward with great anticipation to what God has in store in 2016!
Please, join us in praying for:
- The four new AMO Trainers (Elizabeth, Ely, Gloria and Esther) as they prepare to train parents and other leaders in Mexico.
- Pray for parents and others who have already been trained, and those who will be trained in 2016, that God would bless them with protection, provision, strength and vision as they establish their own AMO Programs for children in their homes, churches and communities
- Pray for plans that will make AMO curriculum and literature classics more readily available to families and churches, across the country
- Please, pray for God’s continued guidance, protection and provision for this ministry
Blessings to each of you, and yours, in the New Year!
Chris and Francelia McReynolds